[Geomoose-users] Slow ArcGIS Cached Service

Levi Roberts Levi.Roberts at co.crook.or.us
Fri Feb 15 10:52:50 PST 2019

Hi Tanya,
Thank you for the reply. Everything should be identical. We used the same MXD for both. For reference I’ve attached links to both services and an image of how it’s referenced in the mapbook.xml file.

Old Service - https://eservices.co.crook.or.us/mapping/rest/services/jcbasemap/MapServer
New Service - https://geo.co.crook.or.us/server/rest/services/basemaps/jc_basemap/MapServer
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D4C51C.96FD5D10]

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D1A07D.1C04AE40]