[Geomoose-users] GM3 and Font Awesome 5

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 19:55:39 PST 2019

I'm pretty sure it is pulled in as a node_module as part of the build.

We try to avoid baking in pulling libraries from CDNs where possible
because that breaks for non-internet connected use (OSGeo Live, some
development work, etc.) and some sites don't want to send the user to third
party sites (due to risks of tracking, injection, etc.)