[Geomoose-users] 3.3 Identify Service

Christopher Hughes chughes at co.lincoln.or.us
Tue Jun 18 10:16:14 PDT 2019

Hi Clinton,

When I was configuring our program I needed to add TEMPLATE 'dummy' to the
mapfile (before the end of the layer). When I omit that I get the exact
same error that you do. You may want to try that and see if it fixes the
problem.

Chris Hughes

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 10:08 AM Clinton Olsen <ClintonO at emery.utah.gov>
wrote:

> I am in the process of updating my Geomoose website from 2.9.3 to 3.3.  I
> have my layers set to the Web Mercator, 3857 projection.  I am able to view
> the layers in the online viewer.  I am running into trouble setting up the
> identify service.  I have read and followed the documentation found in the
> Geomoose 3.0 Docs How-Tos for adding identify to a layer.
>
> <map-source name="airport" type="mapserver" title="airport">
> <file>./demo/airport/airport.map</file>
> <layer name="airport" status="off">
> <template name="identify"><![CDATA[
>             Airport
>         ]]></template>
> </layer>
> </map-source>
>
> When I click on the point to identify, the window for Identify Results
> opens and shows 1 layer, and a red error sign.  How can i troubleshoot what
> the error is and how to fix it?
> --
> --
> Clinton Olsen
> IS/GIS Technician

> <#m_-7116759158426175176_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Chris Hughes

GIS Analyst
Lincoln County Surveyor Department
880 NE 7th St. l Newport, OR 97365