[Geomoose-users] AGS vector and styling

Kevin Grootendorst kgrootendorst at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 10:51:40 PDT 2019

Update:
I'm able to use <filter> to style for one condition, but am unable to do
for 2 or more conditions.

In the example below, I can filter the REST service to only show Trails
that are "Seasonal".

    <map-source name="ags5" type="ags-vector" srs="EPSG:3857"
title="Norfolk Trails">
        <url>
http://services1.arcgis.com/mSGV2hCLXHNsfQqK/arcgis/rest/services/Trails/FeatureServer/0
</url>

        <layer name="Trails" status="on">
                    {
                        "line-color" : "#A1A138",
                        "line-width" : 2
                    }
                    ]]>
                <filter><![CDATA[
                ["==", "STATUS", "Seasonal"]
                ]]></filter>
        </layer>
    </map-source>

There is another "STATUS" = "Maintained" that I wish to also style.
I've tried adding another <style> and <filter> for "Maintained" trails, but
it will only draw the first <style> tags, which correspond to "Seasonal"
trails.
I also tried using <div> tags to somehow separate the two but that had no
effect.

Any other ideas on what I could try?

Thanks.
Kevin