[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose 2.x Google Chrome Scrolling Error

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Fri May 10 12:21:45 PDT 2019

So Chrome's solution to a minor performance issue is to violate the spec,
and break previously functioning and correct pages instead of just emitting
a warning that encourages proper coding?  Great... and just when I thought
we were done with IE's shenanigans.

I mean, if they are going to do this, can't they at least detect
preventDefault() was called and revert the behavior for the rest of the
life of that event handler?