[Geomoose-users] Vector Editing and WFS-T

Brent Fraser bfraser at GeoAnalytic.com
Thu Sep 12 09:53:55 PDT 2019

 Hi all,       I've been a little slack in diving into Geomoose 3 to find
its edges, so I thought I would port my old Ice Editing application from GM
2.9 to GM 3.3 (originally created with GM 2.4).         The biggest snag
(so far) is there currently no vector layer editing in Geomoose 3.  You can
draw features with the Draw Tools, but no ability to edit points, lines,
and polygons stored in a database.  GM2.9 used OGC's WFS-T protocol via
OpenLayers to communicate to a WFS-T server such as GeoServer or TinyOWS.
      Dan provided a good synopsis of the situation
https://github.com/geomoose/gm3/issues/47     So my question is: Is there
any interest in vector editing?       Thanks!     Brent Fraser  GeoAnalytic
Inc.