[Geomoose-users] Fundraising effort in support of editing and other GeoMoose development

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Wed Dec 16 21:58:00 PST 2020

Hi all,

If you'd like to help fund GeoMoose WFS-T editing, please contribute
here, https://www.givemn.org/story/Geomooseproject.  For amounts over
$2,500, please contact me for additional contribution methods.

GeoMoose continues to be an incredibly useful project and keep up with
the times.  We're starting a project to implement WFS-T editing soon.
See some of the details here, https://www.geomoose.org/rfc/rfc-8.html.
This is a major development and will provide even more (advanced)
functionality.

While this is a successfully funded project, there are additional
related improvements that would make it even better and more useful to
more users.
Some funding may also be used on supporting libraries like TinyOWS or
usability improvements.  Please contribute anything that you can.
Please ask if you have any questions.

Best regards, Eli