[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose 3 - Speed

Christopher Hughes chughes at co.lincoln.or.us
Fri Jan 31 13:27:06 PST 2020

Does anyone have any advice on how to improve data rendering speeds for
GeoMoose 3?

I'm having some issues loading vector data quickly, although our imagery
does also load a
bit slower than in our GeoMoose 2 website. I'm on Windows but it doesn't
appear to be
inherently a Windows vs Linux issue. I can load our surveys dataset with
GeoMoose 2
in around 2 seconds, but when I switch to GeoMoose 3, the same dataset on
the same server
takes around 10 seconds to load.

I've noticed that the services run very quickly. I can search or select
data about as quickly
as on GeoMoose 2, but when it comes to then zooming to results and
rendering the data
there's a significant lag, even when comparing GeoMoose 2 and 3 when on the
same Windows
server.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Chris