[Geomoose-users] Geomoose 3, URL call to start a service with parameters

Reynolds, Michael J. (MNIT) mike.reynolds at state.mn.us
Tue Jun 9 05:13:02 PDT 2020

Is there a way to call a service or action by using a url parameter?  If not, in the app.js could I inspect the URL parameters and if I see a particular parameter name (for example "service"), initiate a service after the app loads?

We've got user cases where users have Latitutde Longitude (WGS84) for locations which they would like to pass to a Geomoose URL as parameters to go to that location directly.  Users have noticed the coordinate values inherent in a Geomoose url but converting from WGS84 to web mercator is an extra step.

Any tips appreciated.

Michael Reynolds

Application Support | Application Portfolio Management (APM)

Minnesota IT Services | Partnering with MnDOT

359 John Ireland Blvd.

St. Paul, MN  55155

O: 651-366-4918

Information Technology for Minnesota Government | mn.gov/mnit<http://mn.gov/mnit>