[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose 3 - AGS Legend Support

Brent Fraser bfraser at GeoAnalytic.com
Fri Jun 12 12:05:00 PDT 2020

So much documenting to do...

 AFAIK, GM3 has two kinds of legends: static and dynamic (my terms)

 Static you add to the mapbook for vector layers as type="html" (so you
code CSS styling in the mapbook), or type="img" and you supply a graphic
file.

 Dynamic is only for map-source types of "mapserver" (and maybe "wms"?) and
the legend will be created on the server composed of the rendered features.
 I think GM only supports image legends, not JSON ,etc.

 So currently, GM 3 does not support a dynamic (data server-generated)
legend for vector data sources.

 Brent