[Geomoose-users] Is it possible to edit data in GeoMOOSE 3.x

Brent Fraser bfraser at GeoAnalytic.com
Wed Jun 17 12:24:24 PDT 2020

Hi Dan,

   Have you thought about the high level work flow for WFS-T editing?  I'm
concerned about performance when having a lot of vectors loaded in the
browser.

 I liked the editing in the previous versions of GM. As I recall:

 Turn on the layer
 Select the edit tool
 Click on the feature (vector geometry is loaded for just that feature)
 Drag displayed geometry handles
 Edit attribute values
 Click finished.

 The process had the benefit of performing well even if the layer had lots
features as they were rendered on to an image (WFS).

 Brent