[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose 3 (or 2) AGS Secure Connections

Christopher Hughes chughes at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu Jun 18 13:34:48 PDT 2020

Does anyone know if there's the ability to connect to secure arcgis services
(i.e. that require a username and password)?

I've been able to access public servers by adding the connection in the
mapbook (i.e. the nat geo world map below),
but I haven't figured out if it's possible to pass my user information.

    <map-source name="ags" type="ags">
        <url>
https://services.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/rest/services/NatGeo_World_Map/MapServer
</url>
        <layer name="NatGeo_World_Map"/>
        <param name="FORMAT" value="png"/>
        <param name="cross-origin" value="anonymous"/>
    </map-source>

Any tips would be appreciated.

Chris

--