[Geomoose-users] Preload Tiles?

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Mon Jun 22 09:50:12 PDT 2020

Brent,

I apologize, I noticed that the link that I attached to the openlayers site did not copy right thanks to our e-mail system...  Anyways, I think the performance would be a great improvement.   A web search for "openlayers preload tiles" will the comparison map.  Otherwise you can try adding http://  openlayers .org /en/latest/examples/ preload.html.  (Remove the spaces)

Thank You!

Sincerely,
Mark Volz, GISP
Lyon County GIS Coordinator