[Geomoose-users] Is there much interest in GM rendering vectors?

Christopher Hughes chughes at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu Jun 25 09:23:16 PDT 2020

Regarding styling definitions in the mapbook, it may be useful to have an
example styling a dataset based on attributes.
(For example, as in this email thread:
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Geomoose-users-AGS-vector-and-styling-td5398651.html
,
I think the recommendation here was to create a map-source for each style,
I was able to create a layer for each style within a
single map-source, which was a bit less clumsy)

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 8:13 AM Dan Little <theduckylittle at gmail.com> wrote:

> We have all the basics ready to go, in fact, I'm surprised we don't have a
> basic MVT example already!
>
> I'd also have some interest in doing some more testing with styling
> definitions in the mapbook. I am not sure we captured it in a way that's
> easy on users to grasp.
>
> On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 10:26 AM Brent Fraser <bfraser at geoanalytic.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>>    Currently GeoMoose has the ability to render vectors from a few source
>> (GeoJSON files, AGS, WFS).  Is there any interest in enhancing GM to
>> handle
>> Vector Tiles and more advanced styling?
>>
>>  Thanks for your input!
>>
>>  Best Regards,