[Geomoose-users] GM3 - Error building on current clone

Christopher Hughes chughes at co.lincoln.or.us
Mon Jun 29 09:36:47 PDT 2020

Hello,

I'm having a new issue rebuilding the geomoose javascript on windows per
https://geomoose.github.io/gm3/install_on_windows.html

I'm building on a current clone of geomoose 3, so the package-lock.json
file should be up to date with the repo. After cloning
and running 'npm install'; running 'npm run build' fails. I've tried
deleting the node_modules directory and re-running npm install
without success. I haven't made any changes to my clone of the repo.

I've included some of the relevant errors below:
[image: image.png]

Any tips would be appreciated!

Chris

--