[Geomoose-users] Geomoose doc

Brent Fraser bfraser at GeoAnalytic.com
Fri May 29 11:48:42 PDT 2020

Great idea!

 -------- Original Message --------
<geomoose-users at lists.osgeo.org>
> Subject: RE: [Geomoose-users] Geomoose doc
>
> Brent,
>
> If you could set up your stuff with web anchors at pertinent spots, I've
always liked the idea of adding alt/help tags at points inside of the app
that would either/or popup information about the particular tool, or jump
to a detailed explanation of how it worked.

> This would obviously be used after the content were created, but it would
also allow for incremental additions over time as well as site specific
instructional support from within the app, even so far as linking to
instructional videos, etc.

> Bobb

Of Brent Fraser
> Sent: Friday, May 29, 2020 1:05 PM
> To: GeoMoose Users <geomoose-users at lists.osgeo.org>
> Subject: [Geomoose-users] Geomoose doc
>
> Think Before You Click: This email originated outside our organization.
>

> Hi All,
>
> I'm thinking about contributing to the doc. Based on years of supporting,
implementing (and a little developing) I'm thinking of organizing it along
the lines of a person's journey with GeoMoose: