[Geomoose-users] GM3 Identify Points Issue

Jes Wohlfeil wohlfeil at alputilities.com
Fri Oct 2 09:10:55 PDT 2020

First of all forgive me for my lack of programming knowledge and vocabulary.
I am experiencing a problem with GM 3.6.2 getting Identify to work on point
layers that are also setup for Select and Search.  Identify works fine with
other point layers, but when clicking Identify on point features with Select
and Search setup, it does not find the feature.
If I try to Select the feature using "Draw Point" from the Super Tab Select
menu it will not find the feature unless I change the "With Buffer" to
something other than zero.  If I go back to Idenitfy while in the same
session I get a Super Tab Identify menu, that is not originally present,
containing selection options (Box, Point, etc.)
Any help would be appreciated.

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoMOOSE-users-f4585800.html