[Geomoose-users] Problem with Firefox and Chrome browser

flavio rigolon flavio.rigolon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 00:13:24 PDT 2020

Hi all,
 I'm trying to test Geomoose (very nice project!) for the first time.
Following the guide in the internet site I downloaded and configured
the first demo project but I met some issue (the server is a Debian 10
virtual machine in our LAN with Apache and Geomoose 3.6.2): some
browsers can't visualize the page correctly:
- Firefox 82.0.2 (from win10 machine) only visualize the geomoose
banner on the top with "Catalog", "Favourite",...tabs but they're
empty. The toolbar on the top doesn't appear and the map canvas is
blank;
- Firefox 78.4.0 ESR (from Debian 10 client) same as above;
- Chrome 86.0.4240 (from win10 machine) same as above;
- Microsoft Edge 86.0.622 (from win10 machine) is OK: I can see all
the icons and toolbar, map and I can use every function;
- Chromium 83.0.4103 (from Debian 10 client) is OK;
- Opera 72.0.3815 (from win10 machine) is OK.

In summary Firefox and Chrome can't visualize correctly the test page
and I can't understand why (I searched on the internet but I didn't
find any similar issue).

Many thanks in advance for any suggestion
cheers
flavio

--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign