[Geomoose-users] [REMINDER] OSGeo Twin Cities (aka TCMUG) Local Chapter Meeting - Dec 8th

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Dec 7 15:55:45 PST 2021

All,

Last month’s meeting presentation, from Steve Swazee on the MN EPC Underground Utilities Mapping Project Team ( UUMPT<https://dp-pro.com/minnesota-underground-utilities-mapping-project-team/> ) sparked a lot of thought, discussion and questions.

The presentation recording has been posted at the Chapter page linked below.

This Month I’ll be presenting on :  Architecture of a Long Lived GeoMoose Installation

As a GIS Systems Developer at the City of Saint Paul, Mn. I’ll provide some background and history about how the City put together a rather long lived GeoMoose installation and the architectural decisions that were made over the years.

Online Presentation:  https://meet.jit.si/osgeo_tcmug

When Dec 8th, 4:30 PM

bobb

OSGeo, Twin Cities (aka TCMUG), MN, USA Local Chapter Page.<https://www.osgeo.org/local-chapters/twin-cities-mn-usa-chapter/>