[Geomoose-users] Fwd: Please add your site/services to the MapServer gallery

Stathis G Arapostathis e.arapostathis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 01:13:09 PST 2021

There is the map app of the Russian embassy in Greece: Displays info and
the locations in which the soldiers of the 2nd world war are buried.
Available in Greek and Russian:

195.251.137.63/cemeteriesgr/

195.251.137.63/cemeteriesru/

Can also be found at the official website of the Russian embassy in Greece:

https://greece.mid.ru/

Do we add the info alone?

Thank you

Stathis