[Geomoose-users] Tilecache vs...???

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Wed May 12 14:56:28 PDT 2021

Hey Percy,

Yes - I'd highly recommend using mapcache if you are already using
Mapserver... we use it a lot. How you set it up might depend on what you
need.

Of the options on the page you linked to, we use type="disk", and I usually
set it up to cache on demand rather than precache, but I have set up
precaching in rare instances where it is needed.

not sure if I'm answering what you are curious about, but it's a start...

Tanya