[GeoMoose-users] Doc, etc on Supported Protocols

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Thu Dec 22 11:03:38 PST 2022

Hi Eli,

Thanks for the feedback!
1.  I may just pick one the variations for my next documentation challenge (maybe legends).
2.  I think we should add a link to the "Protocol Test" on the Demos page of GeoMoose.org, since it already has Full, Lite, and Editing links
https://demo.geomoose.org/3.x/desktop?mapbook=test
3. I may just start with one Selenium-based interactive test and commit that.  Then add if we think it is useful.

Thanks again!
Brent