[Geomoose-users] How do I remove the highlight when I highlight certain layers

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Thu Feb 10 08:24:25 PST 2022

Hello,

When I added a search to find sections I noticed that the identify tool also identifies sections and highlights the sections.  The identify highlight from the sections obscures the outline of the parcel identify results.  Is there a way to disable the highlight color when I identify certain layers?

More specifically here is what I would like to see:
During Searches:
                Parcel results are highlighted. (Current functionality)
                Sections are highlighted.  (Current functionality)
During Identify
                Parcel results are highlighted.  (Current functionality)
                Sections are NOT highlighted.  (I want to remove highlight when I identify sections)

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Mark Volz, GISP
Lyon County GIS Coordinator