[GeoMoose-users] Ok, this is probably a far left field request (even for me, but . . .)

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 08:31:13 PDT 2023

Probably/maybe/with some effort?

There is already a npm package for GeoMoose: https://www.npmjs.com/package/@geomoose/gm3

You'd be on your own for everything in the examples directory and how that got deployed by SharePoint.  In particular, whatever is applicable from app.js and index.html would need to be rolled into whatever Sharepoint is doing.  I'm not sure if Sharepoint could generate a mapbook or not (or if Sharepoint could generate the javascript to directly add the layers instead of using a mapbook). There could also be a full separate GeoMoose version and a simpler embedded map using the same mapbook.

It also kind of depends on what you mean by integrate.  I assume you mean more than have Sharepoint serve the static files shipped with GeoMoose, but actually integrate GeoMoose widgets into an existing site.  If you look at the GeoMoose index.html files in the examples, you can see what <div>s the library needs.

Depending on what Sharepoint in doing in the javascript space there may be some fights between what Sharepoint wants and what React in GeoMoose is doing to the DOM.