[GeoMoose-users] One to Many Join - GeoMoose 3

Christopher Hughes chughes at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu Jan 5 15:14:14 PST 2023

Hello all,

I was curious if anyone's tried to do a join (in my case one-to-many) in GeoMoose 3.

I have a shapefile of parcels that I was trying to join to a dbf of related information for each parcel.
I was following the mapserver documentation for joins Here<https://mapserver.org/mapfile/join.html> but I couldn't figure out how to convert the mapserver format where the templates and joins are specified in the mapfile to the GeoMoose 3 format where the templates are set in the mapbook.xml. I couldn't get results to reflect the JOIN parameters that were set in the mapfile.

Any feedback would be appreciated,

Chris

--
Chris Hughes