[GeoMoose-users] One to Many Join - GeoMoose 3

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Thu Jan 5 16:59:04 PST 2023

I've done a join in the DATA statement and in an ogr vrt file, but I don't recall using the JOIN object in the map file.  Likely you need to be careful to use upper case for the DBF column names. GeoMoose 3 uses WMS/WFS to communicate with Mapserver; maybe the JOIN doesn't work with these protocols.

Did you set DEBUG 5 and check the contents of the log file?