[GeoMoose-users] One to Many Join - GeoMoose 3

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Fri Jan 6 08:32:20 PST 2023

Chris,

It's an interesting problem.  Depending on how you want the user access and visualize the data, where could be other solutions.  One solution would be to would be to write a server-side script (in Python, PHP, etc) to take an ID parameter and return an HTML page of records of the join table.  You could put a link in each of  the GeoMoose result rows to reference the script, something like

https://myserver/getBuildings.php?parcel_id=2102
https://myserver/getBuildings.php?parcel_id=4037

Clicking on one of these would bring a list of "joined" records in a new page or popup.

Brent