[GeoMoose-users] Zoom Specified Parcel via Query String

Fred McClurg fredm at camavision.com
Fri Jun 9 07:24:06 PDT 2023

Dear Friends of GeoMoose:

I have random parcel from Lyon County, MN which I want to access.  Here
is the bookmark:

    https://geomoose.lyonco.org/LyonMoose/desktop/#on=AllLayers/lakes;AllLayers/Sections;AllLayers/parcels;AllLayers/CityLimits;AllLayers/Townships;AllLayers/rivers;AllLayers/roads;CTU/Townships;CTU/Cities;Picto2020BackgroundTMS/LyonPictoPhotos2020&loc=0.1268;-10650920.14;5560192.58

I would like to be able to perform a max/min zoom to the specified
parcel in the URL via a query string similar to the following:

    https://geomoose.lyonco.org/?parcel=22-148006-0

Is this functionality available via the default installation?  I do not
have access to the lyonco.org server.

If this is not possible, can I specify the Lat/Lng coordinates and a
zoom factor via query string parameters similar to the following:

    https://geomoose.lyonco.org/?zoom=maxmin&lat=44.609110&lon=-95.678847

Thank you kindly for your help.

Fred McClurg, fredm at camavision.com