[GeoNode-devel] How to handle copyrights on contributions?

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 17:11:34 PST 2015

For now just go ahead and use the default copyright notice. Open plans
doesn't actually exist anymore and we are in the process of transferring
copyright to osgeo, but need copyright all the same for now.

Btw, I saw your project come up in a Google alert and it looks intriguing.
When you are ready can you send a pull request against the gallery in the
website repo so we can all learn more about your project.