[GeoNode-devel] gsconfig release

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 13:50:47 PDT 2015

Hi Guys,

There are a TON of pull requests open in gsconfig.
https://github.com/boundlessgeo/gsconfig/pulls

It probably makes sense that we try to clean these up and get them
merged (or rejected) and do a new gsconfig release before we do the
next 2.4 beta/RC.

Ariel had been doing most of the housekeeping in the past, but its
probably a good idea for us to all pitch in here and get these merged.

Im working with Boundless to get the access sorted out so we dont need
to rely on them in the future and can manage this as a group.

Thanks!

Jeff