[GeoNode-devel] Proposing New Monthly Meeting

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 11:56:12 PDT 2015

Hi Folks,

Several us were on a Technical Exchange Meeting to discuss security and
packaging issues at the end of last month and the conversation drifted to
more general project topics We discussed setting up a new monthly technical
exchange and general project discussion.

We used Google Hangouts for the last meeting, but it has limitations on the
number of users. Perhaps a dial-in number would be easier and something
else for screensharing.

I can volunteer to organize and chair the first one of these the week of
the 27th but would like to see us rotate that role every meeting if
possible.

Since I am the one in the timezone furthest west, Ill propose that we do it
at this time and am flexible on the day that week. If anyone has
constraints at this time or on this day, lets find a different time without
resorting to doodle or the like.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2015&month=7&day=28&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1=770&p2=215&p3=263

Looking forward to catching up with everyone!

Jeff