[GeoNode-devel] MOTION: Accept GeoNode into incubation

David William Bitner bitner at dbspatial.com
Thu Jul 23 09:01:25 PDT 2015

Dear Incubation Committee,

I would like to move that we accept GeoNode into OSGeo Incubation.

GeoNode has prepared and submitted a ticket for their application
<https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1513>.

I have volunteered to act as mentor and have reviewed this application.
Upon review, GeoNode clearly meets all required and desirable attributes
<http://www.osgeo.org/incubator/process/evaluation.html> for incubation.

I look forward to working with the GeoNode team through the rest of the
incubation process.

Please let me know if there are any further questions that should be
answered prior to accepting GeoNode into incubation. Barring none, I would
like to ask for a show of support for this motion so that we can direct
Jody into delivering this recommendation to the OSGeo Board.

Thanks,

David

--
David William Bitner