[GeoNode-devel] GeoNode 2.4 status

Francesco Bartoli xbartolone at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 16:12:04 PDT 2015

I’ve got a build success but still have errors in tests.

———————————————————————————————
giu 26, 2015 12:30:55 AM org.geoserver.platform.GeoServerExtensions extensions
Avvertenza: bean lookup error
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'rememberMeServices' defined in URL [jar:file:/Users/geobart/.m2/repository/org/geoserver/gs-main/2.7.1/gs-main-2.7.1.jar!/applicationSecurityContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'geoServerSecurityManager' while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationNotAllowedException: Error creating bean with name 'extensions': Singleton bean creation not allowed while the singletons of this factory are in destruction (Do not request a bean from a BeanFactory in a destroy method implementation!)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveReference(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:329)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveValueIfNecessary(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:107)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.resolvePreparedArguments(ConstructorResolver.java:768)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.autowireConstructor(ConstructorResolver.java:131)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.autowireConstructor(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1035)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:927)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.getSingletonFactoryBeanForTypeCheck(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:767)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.getTypeForFactoryBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:698)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.isTypeMatch(AbstractBeanFactory.java:519)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.doGetBeanNamesForType(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:339)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.getBeanNamesForType(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:316)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.getBeanNamesForType(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:303)
	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBeanNamesForType(AbstractApplicationContext.java:1162)
	at org.geoserver.platform.GeoServerExtensions.extensions(GeoServerExtensions.java:135)
	at org.geoserver.platform.GeoServerExtensions.extensions(GeoServerExtensions.java:264)
	at org.geoserver.config.impl.GeoServerImpl.dispose(GeoServerImpl.java:416)
	at org.geoserver.config.GeoServerLoader.destroy(GeoServerLoader.java:777)
	at org.geoserver.config.GeoServerLoaderProxy.destroy(GeoServerLoaderProxy.java:71)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DisposableBeanAdapter.destroy(DisposableBeanAdapter.java:211)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.destroyBean(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:500)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.destroySingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:476)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.destroySingletons(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:445)
	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.destroyBeans(AbstractApplicationContext.java:1078)
	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.doClose(AbstractApplicationContext.java:1052)
	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.close(AbstractApplicationContext.java:1000)
	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.destroy(AbstractApplicationContext.java:988)
	at org.geoserver.test.GeoServerAbstractTestSupport.oneTimeTearDown(GeoServerAbstractTestSupport.java:296)
	at org.geoserver.test.OneTimeSetupTest$OneTimeTestSetup.tearDown(OneTimeSetupTest.java:64)
	at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:24)
	at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
	at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:27)
	at org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit38ClassRunner.run(JUnit38ClassRunner.java:83)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.java:252)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provider.java:141)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java:112)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.util.ReflectionUtils.invokeMethodWithArray(ReflectionUtils.java:189)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory$ProviderProxy.invoke(ProviderFactory.java:165)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory.invokeProvider(ProviderFactory.java:85)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBooter.java:115)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:75)
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationNotAllowedException: Error creating bean with name 'extensions': Singleton bean creation not allowed while the singletons of this factory are in destruction (Do not request a bean from a BeanFactory in a destroy method implementation!)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:212)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:291)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:193)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:284)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:193)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveReference(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:323)
	... 43 more

Pushed the changes to this branch https://github.com/geoavalanche/geoserver-geonode-ext/tree/2.7.x if somebody with a stronger knowledge of spring can take a look.

Thanks
Francesco