[GeoNode-devel] OAM Catalog Tech Challenge

Cristiano Giovando cristiano.giovando at hotosm.org
Thu Mar 12 23:23:56 PDT 2015

Hello Geonode Developers,

Paolo and Jeff may have already mentioned it, but I just wanted to
remind you that there are still three days left to submit proposals
for the OpenAerialMap (OAM) catalog tech challenge:

http://hot.openstreetmap.org/get_involved/openaerialmap_catalog_tech_challenge

We are seeking two developers for a 4 month contract, with a total
awardable amount of $40,000 USD. This is an excellent opportunity to
design and develop open source software with very similar
functionalities to what Geonode offers. New code developed under this
contract would benefit both OAM as well as those projects from which
existing code is adapted from.

During our brainstorming project meetings we have discussed how the
OAM catalog may very well be a streamlined version of Geonode just for
aerial imagery services. I let you think of the details and encourage
anyone interested in the challenge to submit a proposal.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any question!

Cristiano

--
Cristiano Giovando
Technical Project Manager