[GeoNode-devel] GeoNode on IBM Bluemix

Francesco Bartoli xbartolone at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 14:16:45 PDT 2015

Thanks Paolo and Jeffrey. I have cc’ed Greta Boffi from IBM Bluemix Italia who will be attending, perhaps together her manager, the 17th of November if the monday is confirmed for travelling.

@Greta could you please fill in the google spreadsheet below with your details and those of Giuseppe Ravasi as a tentative if he is still in doubt?

Ciao,
Francesco