[GeoNode-devel] Fall Sprint Nov 16-20 Turin & New Orleans (new thread!)

Paolo Pasquali paolo.pasquali at ithaca.polito.it
Wed Oct 21 06:30:29 PDT 2015

Hey Ben,
that is possible, but I'm not sure what is the best channel. Any suggestion?
At some point during the day we should also meet with the guys in New
Orleans. Via Skype?

There is not an agenda yet. We should work on it in the next days.

Btw, I hope you can come to Turin!

Ciao

Paolo

Paolo Pasquali
ITHACA - Information Technology for Humanitarian Assistance, Cooperation
and Action
via Pier Carlo Boggio, 61
10138 Torino - Italy
Tel. +39 011 1975 1872