[GeoNode-devel] FOSS4G Marketing

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 07:27:03 PDT 2015

Jeff: I added reference to the OSGeo wiki via
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=FOSS4G_2016_Marketing&diff=87400&oldid=87399.
Is this what you mean?

For website changes, given we are using GitHub pages we need to decide
if we keep the setup as is or upgrade for pages to be pure Markdown
(which requires templating updates).  I would also suggest a newsfeed
somewhere on the homepage with the last 5 posts to provide an
indication of project pulse.