[GeoNode-devel] T-shirts for Sprint

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 15:17:27 PDT 2015

Hi All, Im quite a bit behind on getting these t-shirts ordered :( Im
hoping I can pay a little extra to expedite them and get them shipped
to italy in time still.

Can you all check the design below? Its going to be hard to get
individual colors for everyone (Ill see when I actually checkout).
Also the numbers look a little weird. So the EXAMPLE is @YOURHANDLE.
As long as everyone is ok with the colors/design etc. Ill pull the
trigger tomorrow. Please speak up immediately if you are -1 for some
reason.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nklwdgyajglz0rj/Screenshot%202015-10-28%2015.15.42.png?dl=0