[GeoNode-devel] Fall Sprint?

Paolo Pasquali paolo.pasquali at ithaca.polito.it
Thu Sep 3 00:44:26 PDT 2015

Hi devs,
I reserved a room for the whole first week of November (2-6 Nov). No
problem for last minute participants (hope others will join).
I will update the wiki page (
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/wiki/Fall-2015-Code-Sprint) with travel
information.
Please help define the agenda in the next weeks.
Based on past sprints maybe we can leave Monday for traveling and start the
sprint on Tuesday.

Best,

Paolo

Paolo Pasquali
ITHACA - Information Technology for Humanitarian Assistance, Cooperation
and Action
via Pier Carlo Boggio, 61
10138 Torino - Italy
Tel. +39 011 1975 1872