[GeoNode-devel] Fall Sprint?

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 19:54:57 PDT 2015

Patrick, thanks for letting us know. Perhaps we should try to do some
outreach to the wider Geography crowd at the same time.

I setup a quick signup sheet on google docs. Can you add your name,
affiliation and email to the list if you are planning on coming. There
are 2 tabs for New Orleans and Turin.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18rrBa-2ZsRnJXGkK-kA-NIiu6VVR28ttxJqglYnY-4s/edit#gid=0