[GeoNode-devel] T-shirts for Sprint

Paolo Pasquali paolo.pasquali at ithaca.polito.it
Thu Sep 24 08:47:24 PDT 2015

Hi,
the Denver GeoNode t-shirt had the tagline "Share your world" (which I like
it).
What do you think? (Well, the "Openlayers zooms" tagline was cooler...)

On the back I'd put something like a small logo + a small "GeoNode DevTeam"
on the same line.

Cheers!

P.

Paolo Pasquali
ITHACA - Information Technology for Humanitarian Assistance, Cooperation
and Action
via Pier Carlo Boggio, 61
10138 Torino - Italy
Tel. +39 011 1975 1872