[GeoNode-devel] Time to do a Beta and a Release

Ariel Nunez ingenieroariel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 14:42:17 PDT 2015

I went with 1.0.0 for both.

The idea as Tyler suggested is to go with semver:

Given a version number MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH, increment the:

   1. MAJOR version when you make incompatible API changes,
   2. MINOR version when you add functionality in a backwards-compatible
   manner, and
   3. PATCH version when you make backwards-compatible bug fixes.

Additional labels for pre-release and build metadata are available as
extensions to the MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH format.

They can be found in pypi already.

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/gsimporter

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/gsconfig

On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 12:28 PM, Simone Dalmasso <simone.dalmasso at gmail.com