[GeoNode-devel] GeoNode Auth Provider Error

Patrick Dufour pjdufour.dev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 05:05:17 PDT 2016

Hello.

I'm working to deploy an old version of our build of GeoServer 2.5.1 with
the GeoNode security extension.  I haven't edited the pre-built .war file
at all.

I get a "Authentication provider geonodeAuthProvider already exists" error
when Tomcat boots up.  It then destroy's the context and shut's down.

Does anyone have insight into their error or know where I should look to
debug?  I looked at the raw Java code, but it looks like a configuration
issue rather than a strictly code issue.  Am I missing a custom file or
something?

Thanks for the help!

Regards,
Patrick