[GeoNode-devel] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] UN training material

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 08:32:52 PDT 2016

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Maria Brovelli <maria.brovelli at polimi.it>
Date: Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 6:36 AM
Subject: [OSGeo-Discuss] UN training material
To: discuss at lists.osgeo.org
Cc: Ki-Joune Li <lik at pnu.edu>

Dear All
as many of you know, OSGeo and G4A started a volunteer initiative for
evaluating a possible migration of UN geospatial applications from
proprietary to FOS S.
I'm there the representative of G4A and I'm in charge of leading,
together with Prof. Ki-Joune Li, the capacity building program of this
UN OpenGIS Initiative.
I'm kindly asking all of you, if you have short courses or workshops
(for instance those held at FOSS4G Conferences) about

QGIS, PostreSQL, PostGIS, Geoserver, OpenLayers, Geonode

of referencing them at this wiki page

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/UNTraining

If you have any doubt please contact directly me or Ki-Joune.

Thank you in advance.
Best regards.

Maria

--

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and
Applications"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS AB; NASA WorldWind Europa
Challenge; SIFET
Sol Katz Award 2015

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it

Paolo Corti
Geospatial software developer