[GeoNode-devel] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] UN training material

Francesco francesco.stompanato at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 01:18:29 PDT 2016

Hello folks,

I'm definitively interested in participating. Patrick and I are following
the UN OpenGIS initiative, for the moment just sharing our experience in
using FOSS in the WFP environment and promoting it with closest UN
organizations.
Let me know if you see any other useful engagement and i'll be happy to
contribute.

Cheers,
Francesco

Information Management Officer (GIS), GeoSpatial Support Unit

UN World Food Programme, HQ Rome (Italy)

41° 49' 17.6088'' N ,  12° 24' 28.3968'’ E

*www.wfp.org <http://www.wfp.org/>*