[GeoNode-devel] 2.5 Milestone

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 06:29:10 PDT 2016

I've finally gotten through the huge list of issues and tried to make
a sane set of issues for 2.5/2.6

Please review and note that alot are assigned to Simone. If anyone can
pick up ones that are assigned to him I'm sure that he would be happy.

https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/milestone/7

Also, please feel free to look at 2.7 and the low priority milestones.
If there is anything that jumps out at you that should go back into
2.5 go ahead and do it (or ask me to do so if you dont have perms).

https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/milestone/9
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/milestone/11

Ill plan to move even more from 2.7 to Low Priority later.