[GeoNode-devel] Thumbnail update fails

Guillaume Sueur no-reply at neogeo-online.net
Mon Aug 29 04:52:53 PDT 2016

Hi, thanks for your reply,

Nothing shows up in the log, even in developer logging mode.
Anyway, what is strange is that I get a 405 error (method not allowed)
and not a 401 (authentication needed). The requested URL is correct
though... :

http://localhost:8080/geoserver/rest/printng/render.png?width=240&auth=*************************&height=180

(auth account and realm are correct too).

Best regards

Guillaume

Le 29/08/2016 à 13:37, Simone Dalmasso a écrit :
> Hi, try to take a look at the geoserver logs to see if there is a
> problem with authenticating with geonode or a missing permission (but I
> don't think). It may just be a small misconfiguration in geoserver.
>
> Hope this helps
> http://localhost:8080/geoserver/rest/printng/render.png?width=240&auth=geonode.aua-toulouse
.org%2Cguillaume%2Ccatch22&height=180