[GeoNode-devel] [GeoNode-users] Fwd: [@Mentors: Action required] GSoC 2016 Ideas page

Ariel Nunez ingenieroariel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 06:45:12 PST 2016

Based on previous experience, we should have by this time someone with
significant code contributions to GeoNode proper that may or may not be a
core committer.

I advise anyone interested in applying for 2017 to get involved by
submitting patches to GeoNode during 2016. In particular, check in with any
of the active core committers by December 2016 to prepare your application
and try to define the project.

Best,
Ariel.