[GeoNode-devel] Django 1.9 compatibility

Karma Kolabor collaborista at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 05:33:39 PST 2016

I would be very interested in reading more about the update / upgrade
process - please make notes about the problematic areas and it would
be very appreciated if you could publish your notes and how you got
around the problems in a blog post or anything else.

This is more about general problems with django in longterm projects -
I see many project that seem to be stuck on old versions - I would
like to find out more about the reasons for this phenomen.

Thanks for your attention,
Karma