[GeoNode-devel] Contribute to geonode code

Agnès Tendero agnes.tendero at cirad.fr
Fri Jun 3 03:34:49 PDT 2016

Hello,

Here is a first list of the functionnalities we've developped :

1. Concatenating the metadata Regions in Title search fields
2. Display the full list of resources of each catalogue for every user
(logged in or not)
3. List of layers/maps/documents sorted by permission : first the
authorized ones, then the restricted ones.
4.. Export metadata to text and HTML format
5. Restrictions for unauthenticated users : hide 'Add layer', 'Create
new map', 'Add documents' options
6. Search by text (title) improved within each catalogue : search did
not take into account if users are in the layers catalogue and could
propose maps and documents.
7. Direct access to the layer/map/document when the Title is selected
int the search fields
8. Notifications : users can manage their notifications in the menu
9. Add a button to zoom on layer extent in the geoexplorer toolbar
10. Height of the geoexplorer frame increased in the layer/map sections
11. Display/hide functionnalities depending on permissions (view
resource base, add resource base), see
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/geonode-users/2015-June/thread.html

I can give you more details if you want such as modified files names,...

And I'll send you soon the others functionnalities list.

Agnès Tendero